The annual grand algorithmic sprint is back yet again, based on ACM ICPC format.
Click here to view scoreboard
- You will have 10 problems and 5 hours.
- There is no partial scoring for any problem.
- This is an individual event. Any type of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Users will be ranked first on number of problems solved and then on sum of time penalty for all accepted problems.
- Time penalty for an accepted problem = time at which first accepted submission(in minutes) + k * 20; where k = number of rejected (compile error not included ) submissions before first accepted submission.
- Allowed Languages : C, C++, Java